Delivery & Shipment
1. International Delivery Charge
Free delivery is available for:
- Orders of 299€ and more.
- Orders with a free shipping coupon.
2. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
We understand that getting your order quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as quick as possible. Estimated delivery dates vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location and the items you order. When we use independent carriers to deliver orders, we base the estimated delivery dates upon information provided to us by the independent carriers. Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
Estimate processing and delivery time for your parcel is depending on the shipping address.
|Zone||Processing Time||Delivery Time||Total|
|Zone 1||1 - 4 Business Day||5 - 8 Business Day||6 - 12 Business Day|
|Zone 2||1 - 4 Business Day||6 - 15 Business Day||7 - 19 Business Day|
|Zone 3||1 - 4 Business Day||7 - 16 Business Day||8 - 20 Business Day|
|Zone 4||1 - 4 Business Day||7 - 18 Business Day||8 - 22 Business Day|
When trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, you should consider the following:
- The processing time varies from which country you place your order and the payment option you choose during check out. For some payments, it takes several business days for us to collect the amount you paid.
- Additional time may be required for customs processing of International shipments.
- Delivery only occurs during business hours, Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays).
3. How will I know whether my order has been shipped?
4. What does it mean when I'm told my order is pending, processing, shipped, item(s) not available, cancelled?
- Pending means, we have received your order and it's waiting for confirmation.
- Processing means, we've confirmed your order and are in the process.
- Awaiting Payment means, we have processed your order and waiting to receive payment from you (e.g. in the case of bank transfer).
- Expired means, your order has not been submitted due to a payment error or payment cancellation by you.
- Failed means, your order has not been submitted and failed.
- Shipped means, we've handed your parcel to our shipping carrier.
- Item(s) Not Available means, this portion of your order was not filled. A Customer Service Representative will be contacting you with more details.
- Cancelled means, the order was cancelled by either the customer or by us. A Customer Service Representative will be contacting you with more details.
6. Returning an item?
Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. Please see our “Returns Policy”.