Curtain - 1/2 Way | Wifi Smart Switch
Availability: In Stock
Smart WI-FI Curtain Switch
This smart wifi switch can be controlled directly over wifi (No gateway is required).
Through the Smart Life APP, you can even define a specified interval for the switch to work each/every day, This makes you able to create automation or scenario for your electrical home appliances.
By creating the scenario through the smart life app you may make 2, 3, 4 way wifi connection between your switches to control a light from different locations. The great advantage of our wifi switches is that they do not need to be connected to each other physically through wires as they can communicate with each other through wifi.
The possibilities are endless but for example, you can set the scenario the way, when you touch the switch A, which is originally for the light, then activate the curtain switch close button to close the curtain.
The compatibility with third-party platforms such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistance and IFTTT brings a lot of flexibility in the term of functionality.
An easy example for IFTTT (IF This Then That)
- IF Sunset, Then Turn on the Living room right.
- IF I am in a certain distance from my home THEN turn on front door light.
You may find more at the following link. CLICK HERE
Voice controlling your home appliance through Amazon Alexa or Google Home is another advantage of our smart wifi switch which can make your life even easier.
Please note that:
- This is a stand-alone switch and not suitable for mix and match.
- The Wifi switch does not support Livolo APP.
- The smart switch needs neutral wiring, Please check the wiring diagram at the bottom of the page.
- The 2 ways functionality must be set via the Smart section of the app by defining the conditions for turning ON and OFF, UP and DOWN from both curtain switches.
For “TECHNICAL PARAMETERS” please check “Specification” section.
||Tempered Crystal Glass
|Total Rated Load
||Less than 350W
||0° ~ 40° centigrade
Less than 95% RH
||Smart Wifi Curtain Switch (Wi-FI IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4GHZ)